Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A stranger in my own home.

Actually, I don't even think I can call it my home anymore. Home is supposed to be the place where one feels the most comfortable and accepted. The place I live? Doesn't even cover one of the aspects. My mum is angry at me but she won't talk to me. She pretends I'm not there and cries to god. She chooses to talk to god but not to me. WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING COMPLAIN TO ME?! I'M RIGHT HERE READY FOR A LASHING!! I'LL EVEN BEG FOR IT. But no. You choose to escape that and fucking talk to your god. YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU. I'VE JUST ABOUT HAD ENOUGH OF THIS FAMILY NONSENSE. Not when I'm not treated as family. I mean My opinions aren't worth shit. I'm not even given the right to defend my siblings when they get scolded. I mean, my sibling gets scolded for something he/she(I have a younger brother and two younger sisters) didn't do and I tell them I'm a witness But I'm ignored and later scolded for trying to defend them. And they say honesty is the best policy. BULLSHIT. Crappy Pissy mood today.

No comments: