Thursday, July 15, 2010

Eyebags the size of my backpack

Been really tired lately. Lack of sleep and full day with a fucking bullshit timetable. I mean seriously, 7 hours in school where 4 hours of it is break? I could just be in school for 3 fucking hours and get it over with. I hate my timetable. Talking about a lack of sleep, I saw a lecturer sleeping with this weird eye massager thingy over his eyes. In the office. I was thinking 'I see this guy sleeping here every damned time I pass by. Looks like an easy job if you ask me.' After a few minutes, he wakes up, unplugs the machine, applies some cream/medicine? to his eyebags and puts the machine on again and continues sleeping. WOW. And they complain about being busy. Also had a re-test which I totally forgot about, though I think I did well enough. I think. On a brighter note, yesterday, me, BenJ, Chaz and Randy were discussing CCA matters after dinner at Makan Place. We wasted most of the time there playing LFS. Randy couldn't even drive the F1 car properly. After clearing admin matters, we went to the hall to test out the grounds. Considering the fact that it was already 9.15PM(the hall locks up at 9)and that we are not allowed to drift in the hall, it was quite scary/exciting. We found an unlocked door and sneaked in. Pretty damned dark inside without the lights on. I was drifting inside to see if it would make any scratches. Considering that the hall was already full of scrapes and scratches, I guess the ones my car made wasn't that obvious. My car made quite a lot of noise. I'm guessing its because of the bent pinion. Looks like there might be hope for a new playing ground for the NPRCD members!!WOOT!!!

No comments: