Monday, July 12, 2010

Three looong years

Three years since my last post. WOW. I'm such a lazy bastard! Well, lets recap what has gone on these past few years.

I safely graduated from secondary school, class of 2008 and got accepted into Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Studying Aerospace Electronics. Sounds damn cool right? NOT. For all those Who think polytechnic is very hands on, get ready for a surprise. Cause its not. Its like secondary school all over again, except everyone wants to be mature and stuff. No more ridiculous pranks, stupid stunts, crazy attitudes... I miss the old gang... Ach, Sai, Zhi Yi, Ain, Maliki, Ahmad, Jau... Now we're all busy growing up huh. Age is overrated. And I used to want time to fly by so I could grow up faster. Wish I was Benjamin Button.

Sorry if the post seems really short cause I'm feeling very uninspired. Maybe I'll get round to updating this blog again. MAYBE. Ciao

No comments: