Saturday, October 6, 2007

Damn early post...

As the title suggests, yes, I'm up early... damn early... The thing is, I want to recall what happened last night after tarawih prayers... You see, my father has this extremely irritating habit ofacting all reigious and stuff... If its prayr time, then must pray together if not e gets angry and ask why I'm trying to avoid praying with him... GET A HINT, YOU PRAY SO DAMN SLOW I END UP SLEEPING HALFWAY! Would you rather have quantity or quality? I seriously think god would choose qualiy right? Anyways, me and my bro were trying to keep each other awake by making, no, whispering, stupid jokes(I'll list them down later, feel free to add on at the tagboard) then suddenly my father turns around and shouts, "You two are like animals you know that? See lah, now I degrade you to animals already, you realise how rough those words I just said are?" Deep in my head, I started to ponder, you see I did recall a time when he called me a piece of bloody $#!+ for doing the exact same thing and thought,"Isn't that more like a promotion? Since when was shit better than animals? Hmm..." I can't believe someone can get that pissed over something so trivial... Don't tell me you never did that in your youth before...
So on a lighter note, the jokes we made...(All of them begin with, you are so...)
The fat series(top three)
1)You're so fat, when you made your underwear, cotton plants became extinct
2)You're so fat, when you went to donate blood, you got a liposuction instead
3)You're so fat, you're worth more than the oil fields in the middle east
Hairy series:
1)You're so hairy, the expeition team still haven't come out yet
2)You're so hairy, the prince rescued you, not Rapunzel
3)You're so hairy, you sweat at the arctic...
So thats all, feel free to add more on my tagboard....

No comments: