Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Random blog name

I know some of you might be wondering why my blog name and title is so random, so I'm going to clarify that today.
First the blog name.
You see, some friends of mine of whom I will not mention their names, ave me the nickname, eskimo. I think by now, most of you will be wondering, why eskimo? I mean, Singapore is hot and humid and igloos are practically impossible in this weather, Well, it was kind of my idea to ask what physical imperfections they had and since they were reluctant, I decided to start off with mine. You see, its kind of hard to decide what imperfection to show cause I have a hell lot...
1)My slanted shoulders
2)My long neck(and I really mean LONG)
3)My freaky black toenail
and 4)My extremely HAIRY knees
Guess what I picked? If you guessed 4 then you're absolutely right! So their reaction? There was a slight lag as I waited for the effect to kick in. Suddenly one of them realised what I was trying to show...then..."Whoa SIAL AH!" and then he said my grandmother was an eskimo for no reason at all and my other friend called me an eskimo freak...So thats the story... Maybe I will tell you about how it relates to my blog title next time...
Ciao my fellow eskimos out there...

No comments: