Saturday, October 13, 2007

Overdue post... Long overdue...

So first, I want to apologize to those buggers who wanted something to gossip about at school, but I have forewarned that I cannot do regular posts... Been too busy with Hari Raya preparations... Anyways, lke any money grubbing, scheming, eligible reciever of Hari Raya money, I have a target and a plan. After negotiation with my mother, she finally legalizes usage of the money we get for our own (referring to me and my siblings) purposes, so joy to the world! And so, my plan is...
to buy a PSP slim!
first day, and I only have $11...wish me luck...
I need to raise a total of at least $300... So to donate:
$10 the number is 1800-510-4555,
$50 the number is 1800-550-4555...
All proceeds will go to the Zahid PSP fund, thank you for donating
Just kidding...whatever you do, DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER, I DO NOT KNOW WHO WILL REPLY IF YOU DO.
Jokes aside, all ex-01 malay people, if you want to go jalan raya, please do plan out and MSN Achmad to inform... I am not free on the 22nd by the way... thanks, the announcement is now over

No comments: